Algebra 2 High School Lesson Plans
Click on this link: Lesson Plan Example for an example of one of the lesson plans available. Notice that each lesson plan offers:
- Designed for 55 minutes of class time
- Includes topics to meet math standards
- Exercises are included with answers
- Activities are used in many lesson plans
- No text book required, lessons are "stand alone"
- Available individually (email email@example.com for set)
- Easy PayPal Express Payment for contributions
Currently, we are only offering Algebra 2 lessons in pdf format. We've recently added a few PowerPoint lessons and will continue to add them as they are created.
To view our list of lesson plans and place you order, just click on Algebra 2 Lesson Plans at the top of the page and you will be directed to all the information.
Application Enriched Lesson Plans
We developed stand alone Algebra 2 high school lesson plans that incorporate real life examples and applications. In addition, many of these lesson plans raise awareness to pertinent issues on health, career choices, budgeting and social responsibilities. These plans have been structured for a 55 minute class duration with detailed instruction, projects and examples. Please take a look at an example lesson by clicking on "Lesson Plan Example" above and view the example.